Now that construction on the yurts is drawing to a close we are diving head first into the fun part – ordering furniture, accents and accessories! If you have stayed with us before, you know that we uphold a high level of hospitality, and pamper our guests during their mountain retreat. And with the unveiling of the yurts, we are pushing that standard even higher!
Here are a few of the amenities guests can expect in our new units:
- Rest Up: Sprawl out all you want in king-sized Sealy mattresses made up in our famous Comfy linens! We promise this will be your best night of sleep in ages. And you’ll need it too, days upon days of relaxation really takes it out of you!
- Sprout toiletries: Step out of the shower feeling fresh and rejuvenated, knowing that the high-quality products you’re using are all natural – healthy for you, and the environment.
- Wet bar: Each yurt is outfitted with its own wet bar and mini-fridge. Perfect for a cup of coffee or creating the perfect evening cocktail.
- Rise and Shine: Speaking of java, treat yourself each day with a fabulous French press coffee, or an exotic morning blend from Republic of Tea, Good Earth Tea or with classic Lipton.
- Stay Warm: Our eco-friendly pairing of Warmboard radiant floor heat and gas log fireplaces in every yurt ensure a cozy atmosphere year round – and best of all, a warm floor to step down to in the mornings!
- Take in the View: Relish in the sights and sounds of the forest from Adirondack chairs on your private porch. The ideal spot to brush up on your birding, enjoy lush scenery, good conversation or a good book.
- Private Dining: The yurts are just a short walk from the restaurant in the main lodge, but for those who are just too comfortable to step out from their home away from home, we offer private dining delivered right to your door. This includes our full menu which features wild game, steaks and seafood in addition to our gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options, made with fresh, local ingredients.
We are taking reservations for the yurts starting this spring, so come check out the yurts for yourselves and see what “glamping” is all about!